About Remembered.com

My photo
Remembered.com is a social networking website that allows you to create online memorials to your departed loved ones. It's easy to create an online memorial and share photos and memories with friends and family. Check us out at http://remembered.com

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Getting closer and closer...

This week's meeting was a long one. We covered a lot of ground though. Let me hit the high points...

Adolfo is setting up the order/payment system using a new component that he found. We gave up on the previous component because it was actually too powerful for what we needed. We would have had to customize downward for our needs. The new one shows tremendous promise from the demo, but we're starting from scratch again. I hope we're able to get it integrated quickly.

There's a ton of cleanup work from the beta, lots of little things that would make the site better. Ivan and I have been running around fielding grounders and turning and occasional double play. On the development side, he's been diligently integrating a new "invite" component that would replace our existing on.

As for me, I got in a bit of a pickle with Google. I opened an Adwords account for the company, but when I linked it to Google Analytics, I was logged in with my personal email address. Hence our cost data is not being associated with the proper adwords account. Google support has not been very helpful in rectifying the situation. Somehow I suspect a language barrier is in the equation to slow things down.

Anyway - we're pulling things together. Hopefully a couple of weeks and we're ready to blast off.

AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment